New eNotify Categories: Update Your Preferences!
Public Safety, Sustainability, Flu Clinics, etc.
To keep you informed of town announcements and events, we've recently introduced new categories to our eNotification system! These additions have been designed to help Glastonbury citizens like yourself stay "in the know" on the things that matter most to you and your family/business. We encourage you to review your enotification preferences and update them to add any new categories you may find relevant or useful.
New categories include:
- Flu Clinics
- Food & Product Recalls
- Public Health
- Public Safety
You can add as many, or as few categories as you'd like to your customized subscription and can change them at any time!
To update your preferences:
- Visit www.glastonbury-ct.gov/enotify and click on "Change eNotification Preferences".
- Enter your subscribing email address and click the "Change my preferences" button. You will then receive an email from email@example.com.
- Click the first link under "Please click the link below to change your eNotification preferences".
- Upon arriving at the web page, scroll down and click on the envelope icons next to the categories you'd like to add to your subscription. A yellow star will appear to indicate you've selected it. Be sure to review the categories under Calendar for event topics, job posts, RFPs, and News. You can also click any envelope icons again to deselect categories that are no longer of interest.
- Check the box next to "I'm not a robot" and click the Submit button.
That's it! You will receive updates from that point forward regarding town events and announcements that pertain to your selected categories.
We hope you find this system useful and encourage you to invite your friends, colleagues, and family members who live or work in Glastonbury to subscribe to this system as well. If you have any questions, or would like us to add a new category that you would find helpful, please contact Kathryn Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in town programs and services and have a great day!